Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tired But Good!

I just got home from work and I am bushed! I normally work from home, but I'm doing a seasonal job in retail part time to make some extra bucks. I am not used to being on my feet all day, but I like getting out of the house, it's fun.

Here's my food for today:

Breakfast
1/3 cup (dry) steel cut oats
1/2 Granny Smith
raisins
1/3 banana
1 TBL peanut butter

Lunch:
1 cup smooshed boiled potatoes
1/2 cup chick peas
handful spinach
1/2 oz cheddar
heated up and covered with Texas Pete

Snack:
One Nature's Valley Peanut Butter Granola Bar
one cup Plain Almond Breeze

Dinner is going to be:
3/4 cup spanish rice
1/2 cup mixed black & kidney beans
some rotel tomatoes
1 cup ish broccoli

Snack will be...
Something! I'm very easily going to come in under 1700 calories for the day, yay!

Still feeling great...

No comments:

Post a Comment